Legendary Krakow FAQ
- 1. Does the driver speak English?
Yes, all drivers in Legendary Krakow do speak English
- 2. Do I have to share a vehicle with other people? Is there door to door service?
If you decided for group tour you will be share a vehicle with other people. In this option we do not guarantee door to door service. If you book private tour or transfer the car will be for you and your group. The driver pick up you as close as is possible to door of your accommodation.
- 3. What currency are your rates in?
We prefer Polish Zloty, but there is a possibility to pay in most popular currency EURO and Dolars, according with National Polish Bank value.
- 4. I have lots of luggage (ski equipment, wheelchair etc), will there be room?
Please inform us in advance about your additional equipment and we will take care about it.
- 5. I have left something in the vehicle. How do I get it back?
Please contact us, and we try to help you.
- 6. Can you provide child seat?
Yes, we provaide child seats, its free of charge, please inform us in advance if you need it.
- 7. Is Legendary Krakow is licensed and fully insured?
Yes, We have all the necessary authorizations and licenses, all cars are fully insures, including all passengers.
- 8. If I need your service at the night time?
We provide a 24 hour service, please inform us in advance if you need night service.
- 9. What happens if I can not find my driver?
Please contact us, and our experience staff will be able to help you.
- 10. What is a weather in Poland in winter time?
It’s depend of month of winter but you must be ready for coldest days (-15 Celciusz Degree). The weather is perfect for the ski.
Terms and policy of Legendary Kraków S.C.
- 1. The customer should show up at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the departure time.
- 2. To purchase a ticket with the student discount the valid student ID of the person under 26 years old is obliged. The customer should have the document during the whole tour.
- 3. Ticket cancellation followed by the refund is possible only 12 hours before the tour. After that time the cancellation is not followed by the repayment.
- 4. On the bus you are not allowed to:
– drink hot drinks (coffe, tea, etc.)
– smoke cigarettes / electronic cigarettes
– drink alcohol
- 5. In no circumstances should you be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs – neither before nor during the tour.
- 6. All damages/dirtiness on the bus, caused by the customer are followed by the financial compensation from the customer on the basis of issued invoice.
- 7. Duration of the tours are approx times – depends on the condition in the museums and on the way.
- 8. Legendary Kraków S.C. is not responsible for difficulties and delays caused by the Museum.
- 9. After the tour, please, check and take all your belongings from the bus and leave your seat clean. Legendary Kraków is not responsible for the things left on the bus and in the offices.
- 10. Active type of tours might be dangerous and bring particular risks which you claim to be aware of while booking the tour.
PLEASE NOTE THE PERSON ENTERING THE MUSEUM GROUNDS, AS WELL AS THEIR LUGGAGE, MAY BE A SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, ALSO WITH THE USE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICE FOR DETECTING DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES AND ITEMS. THE PERSON, WHO REFUSES TO UNDERGO THE INSPECTION OR TO LEAVE THE LUGGAGE IN THE STORAGE, SHALL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE MUSEUM GROUNDS. THE MAXIMUM SIZE OF BAGS AND BACKPACKS IS:
30 x 20 x 10 CM.