- The owner of the website www.legendarykrakow.pl is Legendary Kraków S.C. Wojciech Rzepka, Małgorzata Kisielewska, headquartered in Kraków (ul. Sebastiana Klonowica 24/124, 30-654 Kraków). National Business Registry Number (REGON): 361304690, TAX number (NIP): 6973110553.
- Rules and regulations found below, in regard to electronically supplied services, among other things, determine:
– terms of agreement on tourist-related services available on the website www.legendarykrakow.pl and contract termination,
– terms of personal data protection, when it comes to natural persons, who make use of electronically supplied services,
– form and means of payment,
– ways to file a complaint.
II. ELECTRONICALLY SUPPLIED SERVICES
- Through the website www.legendarykrakow.pl the Travel Agency enables a customer to:
– contact the customer service via contact form,
– file a complaint via application form,
– pay for booking a trip,
– read Terms and Conditions of Participation in Touristic Events and other files made accessible by the Travel Agency or other entities.
- In case of making an agreement with the use of electronically supplied services, the Travel Agency is obliged to provide with the information such as: price per person, duration, programme and date of touristic event.
- Information, materials, presentations or prices of touristic offers are not the offers within the meaning of the Civil Code but only the invitation to treat.
III. AGREEMENT ON RENDERING ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The customer is enabled to conlude an agreement on rendering electronic services by purchasing selected tour, via contact form or through e-mail.
- An employee of the Travel Agency examines the availability of selected tour and its price, then they send the booking confirmation with the bank account number or payment link through e-mail. The customer is obliged to pay the specific price for a tour within 24 hours after the booking has been confirmed.
- In case of lack of payment for the tour within 24 hours after the booking, the booking is canceled.
- The agreement on rendering electronic services is concluded after the payment for the touristic event has been made.
IV. MEANS OF PAYMENT
- Traditional bank transfer
– a transfer, which is made to the bank account number mentioned in the booking of the touristic event.
- Online payment – made with the use of secure payments system dotPay
– credit card and electronic transfer transactions are held through Dotpay.pl.
V. CHANGES IN TERMS OF AGREEMENT, CANCELATION OF BOOKING BY TRAVEL AGENCY
- The Travel Agency reserves the right to amend the agreement not later than 12 hours before the start of the tour and providing the customer through e-mail with the information about planned changes.
VI. CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
- If during a touristic event, the customer notices a violation of the agreement, they should notify a courier/driver immediately in order to allow the removal of a defect on the spot.
- The customer has a right to file a complaint within 30 days after the end of an event, in writing, under pain of invalidity, by registered letter to the address of the Travel Agency or through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints will be examined immediately and not later than:
– within 30 days after the end of the touristic event, if the complaint is filed to the courier during the event,
– within 30 days after the complaint has been reported, if it is filed after the end of the event.
– The complaint should include detailed customer’s claims and explanation of the means by which the flaw has occured on Travel Agency’s part.
VII. FINAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Questions not settled under the terms and conditions above, should be resolved in accordance with the rules laid down pursuant to Civil Code Act issued on April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland, No. 16, item 93 with amendments) and Tourism Services Act issued on August 29, 1997. Possible arguments will be settled out-of-court and if an agreement is not reached, they will be settled by the court of general jurisdiction.
- By using the services of the Travel Agency, the customer declares that rules and regulations indicated in this file are clear and comprehensible and that they accept them without question.
- The present rules and regulations are in force from September 24, 2018.